Little paper boat for millionaires (LPB) is the smallest hand-crafted paper boat known in the world (3,8mm x 1mm). Its price ($3,000,000) is based on its properties of originality, craftsmanship and uniqueness. So, if you have enough money,
Why should you buy the LPB?
1. LPB is an special item, addressed only to millionaires. It differs from other objects such as cars, jewelry, mansions, ecc, because all these objects can be bought for people with enough money to do so; however LPB is an unique item and only one person in the world can own it.
2. Though LPB is certainly not very useful (well, you can put it in a showcase or inside a pendant, for example), the idea is simply having something original that nobody else can have.
3. LPB is currently the smallest known in the world, and its value is based on its size, which means many things: great manual ability, lof of patience, and most important: lot of time devoted to it. The LPB is therefore an unique and unrepeatable object.
4. Knowing that there is someone in some part of the world who remembers you can make you happy from time to time in sad moments. I can really ensure that if someone buys my boat, I will sure remember him / her every day of my life: that person will become special simply for owning something special made by myself.
5. The price is neither too high nor too low, is just what I have chosen for an item with the characteristics of the LPB. I cannot reduce its price because if I do, or if I start a mass production of little paper boats, they would cease to be special and they would become to be ordinary objects, and this material world in which we live is full of them. To buy the LPB is not a way to waste the money, but a way to invest it. And for what? Not for increasing the financial perspective, and not for becoming more popular. Purchasing my little paper boat means sharing with someone their abilities, their time and their passion for miniatures and art.
In short, I offer you a small portion of happiness in the form of a little paper boat.